Amoena Sarah medical bra with front closure White
Amoena Sarah BRA with pre-closure is specially designed for post-breast surgery, as a bra after breast reconstruction and or breast augmentation or breast reduction, with seamlessly shaped cups (fully include your implants/or breasts) of elastic double woven cotton which is ideal for the wound area (no irritation), and has soft adjustable shoulder straps. In a reconstruction, the new breast or expander is held in the right place and in the right shape by this bra. The compression of this bra promotes wound healing and relieves the wound and scar tissue
Has front closure with adjustable 2 rows of brackets for first reception swelling. Comfortable wide bottom band that does not cause irritation or slide over the wounds.
The swelling reduced by the proper support "compression" already within days.
Gives your breasts the optimal support immediately the 1st weeks after your operation for a nice result.
Recommended by Plastic Surgeons
Measurement advice: Before the operation, take a size larger so instead of 85 B a 90 size
(cup size depends on the operation) Only with breast-saving oparation or when placing a Tissue Expander do you need not increase your size
cup sizes: A tm E 75 - 105
Can be worn immediately after purchase without pre-washing! this has been taken into account by Amoena during the production process because some women have to be able to wear the bra immediately!
Ordered today before 2pm? then your order will be sent today
free shipping / We use EU sizes
Would you like tailored advice? Just call us
tel no 06 364 296 48 ( Mon - Sat 09.00 - 17.00 )
Amoena Sarah Compression Bra
After Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reconstruction, All Breast Surgery.
Key Features :
This Bh is specially designed for e post-breast surgery d
- Seamlessly shaped very comfortable bra with cups of elastic cotton which is ideal for the wound area, Because this Bra has no lower cup edges this does not irritate the wound area of the chest so that nothing can rub over the wound.
- The bh is anatomically shaped by special elastic material which provides optimal support and compression for implant fixation, prevents dislocation.
- Supports the healing process by providing controlled compression in the wound area and also provides stools of the lymphatic system.
- High comfortable soft backside, allowing you to sleep soundly at night.
- Rapid reduction of swelling.
- The Sarah BRA is easy to use, is washable at high temperatures for hygienic reasons has a breathable and heat permeable fabric and gives more freedom of movement through smooth material selection. The Eva bra has a comfortable fit and gives no skin and scar irritation
- Remains fine in model even after often washing at high temperatures.
- This sports bra is also good to use after surgery as a sports bra
- Adjustable Velcro fastening on the wider straps of the bra are ideal and soft to get a good fit
- This wider Velcro closure on the straps means that you can get to the operated breast(s) more easily
- By precise fit optimal compression
- Easy to open and close due to the bracket closure which is adjustable at 2 modes.
- Rear has same height as front
The possible loosely to be ordered( € 23.95 ) anatomically with S fit shaped compression strap with Velcro (see picture) is specially designed to stabilize the newly operated breasts well during the recovery period, so that a better result is obtained, this only in consultation with Your Plastic Surgeon,
Sarah BH Sizes Cup A tm E 75 - 105
colors: white and black
material : 62% cotton / 24% Polyamide / 14% elastane
Delivery time: ordered today before 14.00, shipped today
For more info read more
For size 70 you can take the Leyla bra
or the Amoena Patricia compression vest