Amoena Contact Light 3S Comfort+ model 385 Breast Prosthesis
Amoena Contact breast prosthesis makes me forget that I wear a breast prosthesis Attaches directly to the skin and tracks all body movements"
Does not fall away from the body when bending forward
Relieve the shoulder, which is extremely important for lymphedema and larger cup size
Easy to apply, and cleanse gives more freedom in clothing choice
More security and self-confidence All Amoena prosthetics come directly from the Amoena factory so they are always the latest prosthetics..
Breast prostheses cannot be taken back or exchanged for hygienic reasons
delivery time 1 - 3 business days free shipping
For any reimbursement of our breast prostheses through the insurance, you should first contact your health insurance company. Any declarations you have to make yourself
See the size chart for your right size: read more
This 3 S model is for the full breast the so-called "apple shaped" breast
This model starts fuller at the top of the chest,
see the included Amoena breast prosthesis size table photo
Benefits of contact prosthesis
* Attaches directly to the skin and tracks all body movements
* Does not fall away from the body when bending forward
* Relieve the shoulder, which is extremely important for lymphedema and a larger cup size
* Easy to apply, move and clean
* Gives more freedom in choice of clothing
* More security and self-confidence
Available in sizes 1 tm 10
Now with Comfort +
The soft foil, soft silicone and temperature sensitive zone at various Amoena Contact models offers:
* comfortable wearing comfort
* pleasantly soft, clean and fresh feeling
* even better adhesion
Each contact prosthesis comes with a care cleaning kit
To be sure, we recommend that you have a period of approximately 6 months between the last supportive treatment and the first wearing of a Amoena Contact prosthesis
The cleaning of your contact prosthesis : Also available through us.
1. Apply three drops of Soft Cleanser to the dry suture layer and moisten the special brush with lukewarm water
2. Now brush the adhesive layer firmly for 3 minutes with the special brush; make circular movements and apply a lot of pressure
3. Then rinse the suture layer with plenty of lukewarm water
4. Eventually let the suture layer dry to the air or use a hair dryer that is not too hot.
* For any reimbursement of our breast prostheses through the insurance, you should first contact your health insurance company.
Any declarations you have to process yourself.
* Due to hygienic reasons, we cannot take back breast prostheses.
For your right size you can look at the size table on the image.
Do you have any questions, reassure them, we have a qualified mammacare consultant who will be happy to help you.
email address : email@example.com